Saturday, June 6, 2009

One of the best movies ever made!



Toy Story is one of my all time favorite movies and I'm so looking forward to the 3rd installment, in 3D, scheduled to release June 18, 2010. The trailer doesn't give too many hints to the storyline, but I did a little digging and was able to find out that after Disney/Pixar scrapped two other possible story ideas, the final story line will revolve around Woody, Buzz, and the rest of their toy-box friends being dumped in a day-care center after their owner, Andy, departs for college.

Although I'm sad we have to wait another whole year for its debut, I'll definitely be one of the first in line with my 3D glasses on!

Buzz: I've set my laser from stun to kill.
Woody: Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment